WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?

Affirmations are life-changing hacks to confirm your desires  becoming true. basically, it's a part of manifesting.

YOU WANT IT? 
YOU GET IT.




Affirmations are your words converting your desires into reality.
YOU AFFIRM.
YOU BELIEVE.
YOU ACHIEVE.

For example, as being said your positive outlook towards life represents positive life. 
What is a positive outlook then?
Positive outlook refers to positive words and thoughts you believe.
positive results you think of.
And affirmations are the biggest hand helping one to lead life towards a positive outlook.


WHAT EXACTLY AFFIRMATIONS DO?

  1. TERMINATES NEGATIVE THOUGHTS.
  2. OVERCOMES SELF SABOTAGING.
  3. ENCOURAGES OPTIMISTISM.
  4. HELPS YOU IN MANIFESTATION. (WHAT IS MANIFESTATION?)

HOW DO AFFIRMATIONS WORK?


You repeat 'that particular desire' you want to come true.

For EG: I want to deal with my anxiety and calm down.

therefore, I am going to repeat myself some self-talk.

"I AM CALM.

I AM HEALTHY.

I AM AT PEACE."

repeating affirmations helps one to deal with any issues or achieve 

any desires.

Commence your journey by repeating 21 affirmations in the morning after

waking up and before going to sleep.


WHICH 21 AFFIRMATIONS?


Consider any negative thoughts or habits or issues you have,

Take them into mind, 

Understand what should be affirmed to make it right.

For EG: I want to increase my productivity since my habit of

procrastination is now killing mine plus everyone's buzz.

I will affirm some of these affirmations:


TYPE 1:

"I  AM PRODUCTIVE.

I AM CAPABLE.

I AM ENOUGH.

I AM ATTRACTING MONEY.

I AM SUCCESSFUL.

I AM BECOMING MY BEST VERSION."


TYPE 2:

"I EXERCISE DAILY.

I EAT HEALTHY."


TYPE 3:

"MONEY FLOWS EASY TO ME.

SUCCESS COMES EASY TO ME.

HAPPY LIFE IS MY LIFESTYLE."


WHAT ARE AVAILABLE SOURCES TO HELP

WITH AFFIRMATIONS?


  1. You can make your own affirmation.
  2. You can search from google.
  3. You can hear and repeat affirms from youtube videos of affirmations.
  4. You can write and copy-paste images to your wallpaper and journal respectively.
  5. You can get affirmations framed in your house.
  6. You can self-talk to the mirror.

WHAT IF REPEATING AFFIRMATIONS IS TOO TIRING WITH MY CURRENT MENTAL STATE AND WORK ROUTINE?

S U B L I M I N A L S is the answer.


WHAT IS SUBLIMINALS?


Subliminal is the sound that hides affirmations in the music of rain, water, songs, etc. 
which reaches our subconscious mind.
Our subconscious mind helps us to BELIEVE.


Again, If you don't believe, it gets hard for results to occur.

Comments