My Mindset To Lifestyle.

 My Growth Mindset played the role of the road towards a positive lifestyle.


Today, I decided to write my very first blog about how my mindset has helped me change my lifestyle. 

Let me introduce myself. I am a 20-year-old girl who has pursued her education in finance and

realized that's not what she wants to go for. I am soon going to be graduated in the field of commerce, 

course-business management studies.

Life is a bit strange. 

You commit yourself to particular things and later

you realize that's not what you want.

 I struggled and studied, went ahead distressed, sick

 for months and months turned out I was dealing

with ADHD as well as anxiety.  In the end, I finally

dropped my professional course. (ACCA) 

It was all blur again.

 I had no idea what to do with my life. 

I have no passion or interest. I am just living

my mundane pandemic life again. I have no clue, I am living the same days on repeat. 

The only exciting thing about my day is the gym. I have detoxicated myself from social media platforms for months now. started googling, searching for solutions. 

I started my spiritual journey, meditating,

manifesting. I am still not doing my best although waking up early in the morning, repeating positive 

affirmations, writing, and visualizing my dream life has kept me going.


DOES IT HELP?

Yes, my outlook towards life has changed.

I am learning plenty.

I am growing.

I have started reading books, cleansing my aura.

I am coming across synchronicity frequently.

Angel numbers are guiding me.

Manifestations are coming true.

Most importantly, I am happy.


HOW IS MY MINDSET WORKING

CURRENTLY?

I have noticed that believing is the first step towards achieving.

You either have to believe  or stress over stuff that's just filling up your mind with horror scenes of your life which is 90.9% never happening.

Our urge to keep our mind entertaining with horror-made-up scary scenes gets real because positive and happy scenes are too hard to believe and boring.

We entertain, get anxious, ruin our mental health and then physical health.

changes occur when you ask the universe to remove you from unwanted places which are not serving you anymore.

You either have to get scared and back off or just be calm about it happening and keeping

Trust in the universe.


HERE ARE SOME AFFIRMATIONS THAT HAVE

CHANGED MY MINDSET :

I AM GUIDED BY THE UNIVERSE.

I AM WORKING ON MYSELF BY LEARNING EVERY DAY ABOUT MYSELF.

I AM MANIFESTING.

I AM TRUSTING.

I AM DETOXICATING.

I AM STARTING A NEW LIFE.

I AM ACCEPTING THE CHANGES.

I AM IN SOLITUDE.

WHAT ARE AFFIRMATIONS?




Affirmations are your words converting your desires into reality.





WHAT IS MANIFESTATION?



We create THOUGHTS

we THINK,

we BELIEVE,

we make it HAPPEN



WHAT IS SYNCHRONICITY?




Synchronicity is an attempt to come up with an explanation for the occurrence of highly improbable coincidences between events where there is no causal link.





Comments